Mobile re-engagement: Singular, Google, & Rappi deliver the definitive webinar
Mobile marketers used to focus solely on user acquisition. Re-engagement entered the picture years ago, but the tools and techniques have not been great. That means many of even the best marketers struggled to measure re-engagement ROI.
That’s changed. The tools — like Singular — have gotten better. And today the focus is lifcycle optimization.
Global Product Lead for App Re-engagement,
User Acquisition Manager,
In this webinar, we’ll talk about how the best mobile apps grow faster and smarter by re-engaging their users.
Google’s global product lead for apps, Fiona Ryan, and on-demand platform Rappi’s top marketer Santiago Diaz will chat with me about key questions on re-engagement, including:
- How do you drive app business growth with re-engagement campaigns?
- What are the top channels & best practices for re-engagement success?
- When is the best time in the user lifecycle to run re-engagement campaigns?
- How do you measure re-engagement ROI and other key performance metrics?
We’ll chat about the three pillars of lifecycle management, where re-engagement should fit in the mobile marketer’s toolbox, and how to set up a mobile re-engagement campaign for success. We’ll also talk about the optimal channels for re-engagement campaigns, and how to message users in those campaigns.
Other topics include
- Success factors
- Failure factors (!)
- Appropriate budget allocation percentages
- Trends in different geographies
In addition, Fiona Ryan will talk about Google’s new campaigns for re-engagement, provide some best practice tips, and talk about how mobile marketers are succeeding.
How do you get all this insight?