Sales Development Representative
Location: San Francisco, CA
Reports to: Sales Development, Team Lead
Singular is a game-changing unified mobile marketing platform that collects and combines data across all of your data from ad networks, attribution, agencies, BI solutions, etc. Best of all, the platform requires zero SDK integration! In just over a year in market, Singular has managed to capture over $1 billion in marketing spend through its platform and working with the largest marquee advertisers in mobile including, Supercell, Facebook, Twitter, Match.com, Glassdoor, Kabam, Glu, Com2Us, NexonM, SGN, Poshmark, Wallapop, just to name a few.
Singular is searching for a Sales Development Representative who will help manage lead generation and customer prospecting for Singular’s Sales Team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who has a strong passion for learning and the proven ability to successfully meet goals and expectations. Interest in mobile apps and the mobile ecosystem is a must. This role has strong potential to grow into other Sales or BD roles within the company.
This position will be based in SF and will report to the Sales Development Team Lead. Singular is backed by an industry leading VC, General Catalyst. Singular’s executive management team comes from an impressive background from Facebook, Google, InMobi, AppAnnie and Electronic Arts. Its founders sold their previous mobile analytics company, Onavo, to Facebook in October of 2013, and are set to solve the next frontier in unifying mobile marketing. Singular offers competitive salary/equity, unlimited PTO, a dog-friendly office, fun team outings as well as other cool perks of a work hard, play hard start-up!
- Make outbound calls/emails to customer prospects on target accounts list.
- Work with Sales team on defining and executing a lead generation plan from both a vertical and regional prioritization perspective.
- Qualify inbound leads that comes through our website and other inbound channels.
- Articulate Singular’s SaaS product offering and ways of differentiating to other companies in the mobile ad tech ecosystem.
- Consistently meet or achieve monthly goals and complete projects.
- Communicate customer feedback to internal teams including sales, product and R&D.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing team with ongoing ad-hoc projects.
- Previous experience working for a company in the mobile ad tech or analytics space is preferred, but not a must.
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce) is preferred, but not a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Team-oriented, positive and collaborative can-do attitude. Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Strong track record of performance in sales or goal-oriented environment.
- Creative problem solver and proactive about identifying areas of improvements or change.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, growth environment.
Apply for Position: email@example.com