MAU Game Plan: How marketers can make the most of Grow.co Mobile Apps Unlocked 2018
We’re one week away from what we at Singular like to call the Super Bowl for mobile marketers: Grow.co’s Mobile Apps Unlocked (MAU). This year, the event is stacked up to be massive, complete with multiple content tracks, a huge expo floor, crazy parties and of course the best and brightest marketers in the country. No doubt this event is the largest opportunity of the year to learn new strategies and understand how to fuel your marketing stack for bigger and better things.
We’ve seen conference attendees fail to make the most of their days in Vegas time and time again by not preparing a game plan in advance of the big event. So, we’ve put together a complete list of places to be and people to talk to so you can leave Vegas more knowledgeable on how to build a next generation marketing tech stack, and of course… a bit hungover.
If you’re looking to improve your measurement…
- 4-25 @ 9:20 AM: The Modern Mobile Marketing Stack featuring PicsArt, Women in Wireless, Kongregate, Scopely, N3TWORK
- 4-25 @ 3:50 PM: How to Win in Marketing with Data Granularity featuring Singular
Who to meet with: Singular! Singular combines marketing analytics and attribution in one platform providing a single source of truth for marketing campaign performance
If you’re looking to acquire new users on high performing, low fraud channels…
- 4-25 @ 2:00 PM: Driving Performance on Snapchat featuring Snapchat
- 4-26 @ 10:00 AM, Growth Track: Inside Mobile Ad Fraud: A DSP’s View into the Programmatic Ecosystem featuring Liftoff
- 4-26 @ 10:20 AM Growth Track: Awed by Fraud? Get Clarity With Transparency featuring AdColony, Camelot, Intuit
- 4-26 @ 2:20 PM, Growth Track: Scaling Facebook & Instagram in 2018 featuring Priceline, Freshly, Smartly.io, Unique Influence, Quidd, Seriously
Who to meet with: Check out the Singular ROI Index for a complete list of media sources you should meet up with at MAU
If you’re looking to retain existing users & re-engage past users…
- 4-25 @ 10:10AM: Notifications @ Scale featuring Pinterest
- 4-25 @ 3:50 PM: Avoiding “Garbage In, Garbage Out”: The Power and Promise of Human-First AI featuring Braze and Smule
- 4-26 @ 10:40 AM, CRM/Retention Track: App Retargeting in the Mobile Age featuring Remerge and DraftKings
- 4-26 @ 1:30 PM, CRM/Retention Track: A live ops approach to CRM featuring NBC Universal, Playstudios, Headspace, FabFitFun
Who to meet with:
Sumee Oh, Sr. Director, Marketing at NBC Universal
Siberia Su, Sr. Manager, Acquisition Marketing at DraftKings
Jeet Niyogi, Marketing Director at Playtika
And if you’re just looking for a good time…
- 4-25 @ 7:00 PM: Keep in on the Download. The most exclusive party at MAU hosted by Singular & Applovin. Get access to the largest penthouse suite at the MGM Grand. Invite-only, but you can request to get added to the list by emailing email@example.com
- 4-26 @ 12:00 PM: Mobile Fempire Lunch – Join the leading women in the advertising industry for networking, drinks, and lunch. Invite-only, so request an invite at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4-26 @ 9:00 PM: MAU’s Official After Party
With so many incredible sessions, dozens of technology vendors, a hot lineup of parties every night, how do you plan to make the most of your 48 hours in Vegas?
P.S. Be sure to swing by Booth 311 to say hi to the Singular team!