How We Collect and Use Marketing Information
By analyzing all information we receive, we may compile statistical information across a variety of users (“Statistical Information”). Statistical Information helps understand trends and customer needs so that new services can be considered and so the Applications and associated services can be tailored to customer desires.
Information We Collect Within our Mobile Services, for Publishers
Singular provides the Services to mobile application publishers. If you are a publisher using Singular’s Services, Singular may access, index, and cache requests made from your applications to our system, including by automated means. In the course of providing these Services, Singular collects non-personally identifiable information regarding the behavior and usage patterns of users of mobile applications and other mobile properties operated by participating mobile application publishers. Singular also collects certain information about visitors to publishers’ mobile applications that connect to the Singular Services. Singular will automatically collect and receive information about those visitors such as, but not limited to, carrier provider, IP addresses, Apple’s ID for Advertising (IDFA), Google Android ID and Advertising ID for Android (AIFA), carrier user “ID”, and geo-location information. In this policy, we refer to this non-personally identifiable information, together with other non-personally identifiable information that we obtain from third parties, as “User Data.” Singular also supports the Do Not Track flags requested by Apple and Google. Singular purges User Data logs after 18 months.
Use of Personal Information Collected
We use the information we collect to provide our Services and to better understand what products and services are of interest to our users. For example, we may utilize your information to:
- Operate and improve our Website and render the Services;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services and send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Protect the rights or property of Singular or our users; and
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Singular and our partners.
We also analyze the non-personally identifiable User Data collected from various mobile applications. We are aware of the sensitivity of certain types of User Data. We do not collect User Data that we consider sensitive. While the types of User Data that may be considered sensitive may vary among users, we presently treat User Data as sensitive if it includes data reflecting a user having any medical or health condition; certain aspects of a user’s personal life or financial situation; racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade union membership; sexual orientation or practices; or use of, or interest in, gambling, alcoholic beverages, or “adult” products or services. We may update from time to time the types of User Data that we consider sensitive.
Sharing of Personal Information Collected
Singular does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
- Singular may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include sending postal mail and e-mail to you and analyzing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Singular, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to Singular.
- We release account and other personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our user Agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Singular, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Singular may share your personal information in connection with any merger, sale of Singular assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another entity.
Security of Personal Information Collected
Singular takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Singular cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information that Singular receives, including without limitation with respect to vulnerabilities to hacker intrusion and other malicious code.
What Information Can You Access and Change?
You can access, correct or amend certain information about you collected on the Website in the account section. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Singular by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and other changes to your information, receive further detail on what information about you that we are holding, and otherwise limit our use and disclosure of your information, by emailing email@example.com
Children Under 13 Years of Age
The Services and Website of Singular are not intended for persons under 13 years of age. Singular’s Services and Website are not developed or directed at children. We do not knowingly solicit or collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, either directly from users of the Services or Websites or from any other website or online service that is directed to children, nor do we knowingly market our Services or Website to children under the age of 13.
Other Uses or Transfer of Your Information
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or behavior of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal behavior. We may use subcontractors that are located in countries other than your own, and send them information we receive. For example, we may send your information to any countries outside the United States, Canada or the European Union. All our subcontractors will be subject to non-disclosure and non-use obligations. Nevertheless, some countries may have levels of protection of personal and other information, which are not as high as in your country of residence or business. We may transfer our databases containing information if we sell our business or part of it.
Cookies and related technologies
Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. Also, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. You may also choose to opt-out of such tracking by clicking here.
Last updated: August 2017