Unlocking the web to promote your app with Google, DraftKings, and Riot Games
Would it surprise you to learn that some chart-topping apps generate between 30% to 50% of their mobile users via web traffic?
It shocked me.
Singular’s next-gen attribution series features a webinar called How to acquire app users from the web, and it’s a particularly critical topic right now with iOS 14 and it’s delayed-but-still-coming measurement changes. But it’s mostly critical right now because the web is a huge untapped opportunity for mobile app marketers who have been locked into the place-an-ad-in-an-app-to-generate-the-install-of-another-app model.
It’s a great model.
And it has worked really, really well.
But it can be expensive. And it’s not the whole universe: there are hundreds of millions of people who are following different models and installing apps from the web. A few smart developers are exploiting this opportunity, and they’re willing to share their knowledge with you. We’re talking UA managers at top brands like Riot Games and DraftKings, plus experts from Google and Singular.
Here’s what we cover:
- What web-to-app marketing can do (UA, re-engagement, retail sales)
- How much web-to-app UA happens
- How it works
- Where the inventory is, and what channels work best
- UA strategies for web to mobile
- What’s different about running UA on web versus running UA on mobile
- Common pitfalls marketers encounter
- Organizational challenges you might have when kicking off web to mobile marketing
- How to measure, manage, and optimize web-to-app mobile marketing
- How to unify your data across web-to-app and app-to-app for a holistic picture
- Best tips and practices for marketers starting web-to-app
On the panel we’re incredibly thankful to have:
- Alexandra Whitaker, Global Product Lead, Appify at Google
- Cody Christie, User Acquisition Lead at Riot Games
- Jim Perry, Director of Analytics at DraftKings
- Alon Nafta, VP of Product at Singular
Register to watch the webinar on-demand here.